Frequently Asked Questions

Accident Insurance
Lost Property
Banking (Stu​dent)
Bus ServiceP&F Association
Camps & ExcursionsParent Info Evenings
Children's PropertyParent Teacher Interviews
Returning Notes & Money
Enrolment Information
Sacramental Program
Fees & Levies
Term Dates
Health of Students



The protocol for student absences from school has been revised.  Parents are now asked to phone the school before 8.00am (if possible) and leave a message on the answering machine or send a note when the child returns to school.

Student Banking

Student banking is done though the Commonwealth Bank and is collected each Wednesday morning from the classroom and returned in the afternoon.


Booklists are now included in the education levy.  Students are only required to supply a pencil case.

Bus Service

Enquiries should be directed to Transdev. Phone (07) 3248 6100.

Children's Property

All property, especially clothing belonging to a child, should be clearly marked with his/her name. No responsibility can be taken for property lost or damaged at school. Every effort is made to locate the owner of lost property but this is difficult when items are not marked. All items not claimed are placed in the lost property box and students and parents are asked to check this regularly. It is located outside the Administration Building.

Returning Money, Notes etc.

All such items are to be sent to the class teacher in an envelope clearly labelled.   School fees are to be delivered to the Administration Office.​​​​

Student Insurance

SchoolCare Accident Insurance provided by CCI

CCI SchoolCare Accident Insurance Online Claim Form​​​